Huwebes, Marso 31, 2016

DIY Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer (testing)




D I R T Y
L O - F I
D I Y

*Patching, tweaking, and harnessing some interesting sounds here (at least for me) for a demo. Twas very addictive. Audio/Video was captured using a crappy digicam. Speaker use is a cheap PC subwoofer, also there is a feedback loop/loopception on 6 channel analog mixer for additional textures and noise. 

//Looking forward to expand it and build more or another. :)

MODULES:

VCO - 2x (Atari Junk Console)
ADSR (Envelope Generator)
VCF
LFO - 2x (Triangle & Square)
Ring Modulator
3x3 Passive Matrix Mixer
RC-LPF
White Noise Generator (not use in the video)
VCA (under construction)
10 Step Sequencer (on breadboard, will solder soon)

Thanks for watching! d[0-0]b

"Our entire biological system, the brain and the Earth itself, work on the same frequencies." ~ Nikola Tesla

*Now i know why a system like this gets bigger and bigger in a basement or in a bed room like an organic matter, because right now i'm very lustful to get more "ins-outs" to insert and knobs to twiddle or is it just the fume from soldering that i became addicted to? Either way it is...

"[cos] It's not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, To feel, to know I'm alive.

Finger deep within the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Relax, turn around and take my hand.

Knuckle deep inside the borderline.
This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to.
Relax. Slip away.

I'll keep digging
Till I feel something.

Elbow deep inside the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Shoulder deep within the borderline.
Relax. Turn around and take my hand." ~ STINKFIST [TOOL]

Thanks for watching! d()_()b

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento